Brittany is in a bit of an emergency situation. Her family is in danger of being evicted (literally living on the streets) from their home (with two very young children) if they don’t find $3,700 in 5 days. A lot of people have been asking her what they can do to help and there are a few things you can do–
- commission me by donating to her
- simply donate any amount out of the kindness of your heart because every little bit counts!
- reblog this post as a signal boost to spread the word
How to donate:
- go to the paypal website (if you don’t have an account, it’s quick and easy and free to make one)
- choose the tab that says “Send Money”
- enter in her email (email@example.com)
- enter in the amount you’d like to donate
This fandom is BIG on helping each other out, and really, if every donates just $1, we’ll reach our goal in no time!
Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!
**if you make a donation for commission, please be sure to send me an email and let me know what you’d like made!
Psychologists have long speculated about whether birth order influences personality. Research indicates that there are generalities that seem to be true in many families. The findings are based on a family of three, but can be adapted for other combinations, too. In summary:
1. First born children (only children, or children born after a long gap) tend to be independent, stubborn, strong-willed, driven, success oriented, efficient, organized and perfectionists. They make excellent leaders, politicians, entrepreneurs and managers. On the negative side, they tend to more anxious; have unrealistically high standards and expectations; be over achievers; and can be highly discouraged by perceived failures. Famous first born children include: Bill Cosby; Hillary Rodham Clinton; Oprah Winfrey; Winston Churchill; presidents Bush (George W.), Johnson, Carter and Truman; Saddam Hussein; Joseph Stalin; Mussolini; Sylvester Stallone, Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton.